- CBB AC Motor Run CapacitorJK series CBB AC motor run capacitor has features of small size, light weight, small loss tangent, and good self-healing. Its size and weight are only 1/4 and 1/5 of those of the outdated products respectively). It is applicable to the start and operation of 50/60Hz AC single-phase motor, especially suitable for micro pump, baric pump, micro motor, etc.
- CBB AC Air Conditioner Motor Run Capacitor 1. Very small dissipation factor
2. Small inherent temperature rise
3. Excellent self-healing stability, safety and high reliability
- CBB Lighting CapacitorOur CBB lighting capacitor is particularly suitable for parallel compensation of discharge lamps.
Self-healing polypropylene film is adopted as the dielectric. Case and cover are made of
- CBB Fan CapacitorThe CBB capacitor is used for the start and operation of single-phase motor in a 50 or 60Hz AC power system. It is especially suitable for the fan motor.
- CD Motor Start CapacitorOur CD motor start capacitor is developed and researched according to the standard of American Electronics Association (ANSI/EIA-463). Its external case is made of bakelite, which not only has good insulation property and strong damage resistance bus also can protect the electro-liquid.
- BSMJ Series Low Voltage Shunt Capacitor, Power CapacitorOur self-healing low voltage shunt capacitor includes two types, BSMJ and BSMJABCD. It adopts advanced metallized film and is produced in strict accordance with the National Standard and IEC Standard by the introduced advanced foreign technology and equipment.
- BGMJ Series Low Voltage Shunt Capacitor, Power CapacitorThe BGMJ series low voltage shunt capacitor is a gas type dry self-healing product built in an aluminium can. It has small size, long service life, and high AC load capacity. Because of the gas dry construction, it can be installed in any position. The dielectric consists of low loss metallized polypropylene film and protective gas. Motor starting and moving capacitor can be supplied.
- Intelligent Capacitor Bank
- Automatic Reactive Power Compensation ControllerThe automatic reactive power compensation controller is an auxiliary product for the low voltage capacitive screen. According to the different demands of users, our company has successfully developed the JKL5C, JKW58, RRCF, JKW9F, and JKW5C types of intelligent controllers. Number of the channels controlled is 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12.
- Intelligent Reactive Power Compensation ControllerOur product adopts LED, LCD and buttons for operation. It can be connected with an intelligent power capacitor through the communication port. Control parameters cover voltage, current, power factor, and reactive power. Adopting a new reactive power algorithm, our reactive power compensation controller is especially suitable for use in occasions where power factor changes greatly, switching is not frequent, and high control accuracy is required.
- Power Capacitor Switching DeviceThe JKCN series power capacitor switching device is mainly used for switching on/off low voltage power capacitor in the reactive power compensation system with rated voltage of AC 220V or 380V and frequency of 50Hz-60Hz. It is characterized by low loss, high stability, high reliability, no noise, and no switching surge current.
- Non-Contact Switch for Shunt CapacitorThe KCS series non-contact switch is able to switch on/off power shunt capacitor quickly. It is composed of the large - power inversely shunt thyristor module, isolation circuit, trigger circuit, synchronization circuit, protection circuit and drive circuit. It is provided with switch on/off terminals. The logic control voltage is 0V for switching off and 12V for on.
- AC Capacitor Switching ContactorThe CJ19 series AC capacitor switching contactor is used for switching on and off self-healing type low voltage shunt capacitor with the rated capacitor up to 60kvar for the purpose of improving power factor in the electric power system of AC50Hz and rated working voltage of 380V.
- High Voltage Shunt CapacitorOur high voltage shunt capacitor can withstand surge up to 100 times the rated current. The times of such surging impact should not exceed 1000, among which some happen when the temperature inside the capacitor is less than 0℃ and greater than the minimum allowable temperature.
- Induction Heating CapacitorThe induction heating capacitor is mainly used in the inductive heating system to increase power factor or improve circuit characteristics. The performance of RWM and RFM types of water-cooled style and full-film product conform to JB7110-93, "Capacitor for Electric Heating Installations", and IEC 60110 (1998), "Capacitors for Inductive Heat Generating Plants Operating at Frequencies between 40Hz and 24000Hz".
- Energy SaverThree wires come out of a non-metallic connector of the PU2000 home energy saver. This equipment can be installed as follows.
- Local Reactive Power CompensatorJIUKANG brand local reactive power compensator is an energy-saving product developed based on the self-healing type shunt capacitor. It is mounted beside the inductive load and connected in parallel with the inductive load locally to increase the power factor, reduce line loss, increase the supply voltage of the end load, and explore the supply potential of the distribution system.
- Power Compensation Capacitor Bank JiukangTM TBB0.4 series reactive power compensation capacitor bank is a revolutionary electricity saving product developed independently by our company with reference to the structure and features of similar products in the world. It is equipped with a microcomputer control system, which can automatically compensate the reactive power through intellectualized track.
- Low Voltage Series ReactorThis CKSG series of dry type iron core series-connected reactor is used in the low voltage reactive power compensating cabinet. It is connected in series with the capacitor. When there are a large number of harmonic source in the low voltage system, such as rectifier, conversion device, etc., the harmonics produced by these devices will affect the safe running of other electric equipment.
- Soft StarterHigh power inner bypass design is the main advantage of the LZR1. This design avoids many problems which occur in the design of outer bypass design. It simplifies the primary circuitry of the soft starter and makes it very easy to install the device. This inner bypass design also makes the secondary circuitry easy for users to master.
- Power Inverter 1. Use standard 32-bit DSP special chipset, non-PG vector control
2. Freely adjustable V/F curve, with automatically steady voltage output
3. Auto/manual torque boost
4. Special dead zone compensation function, ensuring high torque output at low frequency
- Vacuum Circuit BreakerThis product is designed and developed by introducing technology from Switzerland ABB company and integrating national research and development capability. The switching body and the operating mechanism are integrated together.
- JK-70AB Float SwitchThe JK-70AB float switch is applicable to the automatic water level control of water tower, water box, swimming pool, and others in the industrial and mining enterprises as well as civil architecture. It is characterized by high sensitivity, fast response, accurate control, and practicality, which is an essential product for using water in hotels, factories, apartments, and other high-rise buildings.
- JK-M15 Float SwitchThe JK-M15 float switch is able to output stable and reliable switch control signals of "making" and "breaking" without any faulty actions, showing high reliability and strong anti-interference.
- JK-PP Float SwitchMax. Contact Capacity :10VA DC/AC
Initial Contact Resistance : 150mΩ (Max.)
Switching Voltage : 200VDC
Max. Voltage : 100V DC/AC
- JK-XX Float SwitchThe JK-XX float switch product is widely applied in the industrial and mining enterprises as well as civil architecture for automatic water level control of pools, water towers, and water boxes. It has the advantages of sensitive response, accurate control, novelty and practicality, so it is a necessary water supply product in homes, hotels, factories, and other high-rise buildings.